Love serving people? Think food is a great way to do that? Think about joining our family of highly motivated, admittedly unconventional, folks who are absolutely passionate about what we do.
Advantages to working for Meriwether Godsey
- The best in training and development
- Opportunities to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and grow in your field
- A company with strong ethical standards, total customer commitment, appreciation for diversity and willingness to reward hard work
- Full array of insurance benefits (health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability)
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 529 Higher Education Savings Plan
- 401k Plan
- Shoes for Crews
In 2003 we adopted an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, available to all eligible full-time and part-time employees (now referred to as owners) at no cost to the employees. Over time, participants accumulate value in their ESOP accounts to be used in retirement. This benefits not only the individual employee owners, but also our clients by perpetuating a culture of invested ownership.
Talk to us
Take a look at our Current Openings to see if there is something that interests you.