DINING SERVICES HEALTH & WELLNESS PROMISE
Message from our Founder:
In July of this year, Meriwether Godsey celebrated 35 years in business. We have faced several recessions and other unexpected challenges but, we have never faced anything like the past several months…
Safety has always been a primary focus of our industry and Meriwether Godsey. Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have continuously researched and monitored safety recommendations from local governments and the CDC, to create options for our clients about returning to service safely.
Safety and hospitality can and will continue to go hand in hand as we return to living out our passion to nurture our communities and to make a difference every day.
Founder, Chief Branding Officer
Meriwether Godsey is committed to the health and safety of our communities. Your dining hall staff is here to feed you, keep you safe & welcome you back!
This is our promise to you –
In partnership with local government and health officials, we are committed to the following policies and practices:
- Dining Staff will continue to make safety our number one priority through sanitation and safe food handling with increased vigilance
- Dining Staff will be monitored daily for wellness
- Dining Staff will wear face masks at all times and will practice heightened utilization and rotation of gloves
- All managers and supervisors are ServSafe certified and have completed Covid-19 training and certification
- All tables, chairs and contact surfaces will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected regularly
- All service areas and seating areas will comply with state social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all guests and staff
For more information see Meriwether Godsey’s Infectious Disease Plan.
Stay Safe, Be Well!