9 oz whipped brie cheese
2 ¼ T honey
6 split ciabatta rolls
¾ c fig jam
1½ lb thinly sliced hard salami
1½ c spring greens salad mix
1. Bake rolls in 350°F oven until brown & crispy, 6-8 mins.
2. Mix whipped brie & honey.
3. Spread 1½ T brie mix on inside top & bottom of rolls.
4. Top brie with 1 T fig jam (top & bottom).
5. Top roll bottoms with 2 oz thinly sliced salami, 1/4 c spring greens & ciabatta roll top.
6. Cut in half on diagonal to serve.
*For best results, use Crème de Brie instead of brie wheel in this recipe