DINING SERVICES HEALTH & WELLNESS PROMISE
Meriwether Godsey is committed to the health and safety of our communities.
This is our promise to you –
In partnership with local government and health officials, we are committed to the following policies and practices:
- Dining Staff will continue to make safety our number one priority through sanitation and safe food handling with increased vigilance
- Dining Staff will be monitored daily for wellness
- Dining staff will adhere to federal/state/local protective requirements, including mask guidelines and heightened utilization and rotation of gloves
- All managers and supervisors are ServSafe certified and have completed Covid-19 training and certification
- All tables, chairs and contact surfaces will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected regularly
- All service areas and seating areas will comply with state social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all guests and staff
For more information see Meriwether Godsey’s Infectious Disease Plan.
Stay Safe, Be Well!